Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Cap Juluca - Anguilla Wedding Destination

So my husband and I finally went on vacation. It's been a long year and I had a break between weddings so we set off for a recuperative vacation on the soft white sands of Anguilla. We stayed at Cap Juluca, which I spoke about in a previous post about a stunning wedding captured by Elysium. Cap Juluca was amazing and it is the perfect location for an intimate and unique destination wedding.

Here are some pictures my husband captured during the trip. I love the combination of orange, turquoise, and white washed fabrics.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. This looks absolutely beautiful, Vicki! Glad you were able to get away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So aweome! What a GREAT venue. Marie and Vic get here TODAY! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete