Tuesday, October 6, 2009

St Raymond of Penafort & The Westin Alexandria VA

I've been away on a much needed vacation and I will post some great resort photos shortly, but before I do, here are some shots from Jill & Brian's September wedding at St Raymond of Penafort followed by a fuchsia and orange reception at the Westin in Alexandria VA.

Bill and Anne of Holland Photo Arts, one of my favorite photographer teams, was there to capture the entire day, and I can't wait to see the spectacular images they were able to take.

Sound Connection, one of the top bands in the area and one of Modern Bride Magazine's Top 25 Trendsetters of 2009, rocked the house and kept everyone dancing all night long. Jill even had them play "I Gotta Feelin” by the Black Eyed Peas as a surprise for her mom. It is one of her mom's favorite songs. What a cool mom!

Photobucket
Images by: My Simple Details & Ashley Finco

No comments:

Post a Comment