Sunday, October 18, 2009

Day After Wedding Farm Shoot with Kate Triano

About a month ago I was honored to style a day after shoot for Kate Triano and one of her amazing couples, Maria and Michael. After Kate told me a little about the direction that the couple was going for I immediately new the perfect place and the perfect florist to help. I called Barbara at Growing Wild asked for her help to create a cool wild flower bouquet and a few arrangements for the shoot. I also asked if we could use her farm for the location. Of course Barbara was up for it and a few weeks later my husband and I took our old 66 chevy, a ton of props, and even my fathers old RC Cola machine out to the farm. Barbara was waiting for us with the flowers ready to go, and the super cute couple arrived a few minutes later with Kate. I love a great vest and that is exactly what the Michael had, and the chucks just made his outfit perfect. I can't say enough about how stunning Maria was, so I'll just let you see the photo's.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment