Friday, July 24, 2009

Videographer and Cap Juluca

I haven't come across many wedding videographer that make me swoon, but when Abby at Style Me Pretty posted a video of a Anguilla wedding shot and edited by Elysium, I was in speechless. Not to mention one of my husband and my first vacations while dating was to Cap Juluca, and it is a stunning and magical resort.

Recently :
Cap Juluca was voted “Wedding Destination of the Year” by NBC Today Show.
Brides Magazine listed Cap Juluca as one of the
“50 Sexiest Hotels.”
The Travel Channel featured Cap Juluca as one of the “World's Sexiest Beaches.”
Frommer's listed Cap Juluca as one of the “Best Places to Honeymoon.”
Travel Age West selected Cap Juluca as the best resort for a “Romance Vacation.”

So here is the amazing video, and if I did it again I would, without hesitation, hire Elysium to capture my wedding day.

No comments:

Post a Comment