Sunday, July 19, 2009

Brides Against Breast Cancer

This Saturday I had so much fun helping glowing brides “say yes to the dress” all while supporting a great cause, Brides Against Breast Cancer®. I did not bring my camera to the event, but did snap a few photos on my iPhone. We even had two cute mascots with their very own pink ribbon doggie bed. How cute!

After my shift, I made a quick stop into the next ballroom where The Westin Arlington Gateway was kicking off their 10th Anniversary of the Westin Heavenly Bed. At this event, brides enjoyed an afternoon of inspiration with hors d’oeuvres, champagne, and the unveiling of special wedding offers at The Westin. Brides were also able to watch a bridal fashion show courtesy of Brides Against Breast Cancer®, as well as a presentation from the Association of Wedding Professionals, sharing insights on décor, floral, design & event planning. In celebration of the Westin's 10th anniversary of the heavenly bed, brides who finalize their wedding reception at The Westin Arlington Gateway, prior to September 30, 2009 will receive a complimentary Heavenly Bed as a wedding gift!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment