Friday, December 17, 2010

Moroccan Day After Session - Featured on Style Me Pretty

This post is a little delayed, but trust me it's worth the wait. I didn't want to post this amazing shoot until it was featured on Style Me Pretty, and then I  was so busy getting ready for a destination wedding in Mexico, that it was put off a little longer. I returned early this week from Mexico and now I'm ready to show you all the gorgeousness from our Moroccan Styled Day After Shoot with Kate Triano Photography

Tram and Tiko were married this past fall and were Kate's 2010 wedding giveaway winners. They are so... sweet and a total joy to work with.  After chatting with them about the style of shoot, they wanted something different, exotic, and colorful.  Immediately a Moroccan theme emerged and I had the perfect fabrics to use from my recent trip to India. In the end I personally think we hit the nail on the head. Holly Chapple Flowers provided Tram and Tiko's flowers for their real wedding, so I thought it was perfect for Holly to be involved in creating the flowers for their day after shoot, and man did Holly deliver!  To read more info on the flowers used and all the little details swing on over to Style Me Pretty

Kate Triano Photography and Holly Chapple Flowers each have amazing blog posts about this styled shoot with more drool worthy pics, so when you get a chance hop over to these amazing vendor's websites.  They won't disappoint! 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment