Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Worldwide Wednesdays - Ruby and Willow - New Zealand

Sorry for the late post, but this weeks been super busy before my trip. 


I personally am always inspired by Amy Butler fabrics and rugs Since her rugs are made from 100% New Zealand wool I thought it was perfect to pair some of the amazing rugs with invitations from the New Zealand invitation designer Kate Holland at Ruby & Willow that have the same feel.   I came across Ruby & Willow Invitations a while ago, and loved their designs. They are located in New Zealand, but work with brides worldwide, and even have an etsy store right here


For my brides who are having trouble finding a color pallet that speaks to them, I always recommend looking for pillows, rugs, decor, art, and personal objects that they love and pulling their inspiration from there.  

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment