Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Worldwide Wednesdays - Las Mananitas - Cuernavaca Mexico

I just returned from an amazing trip tip Mexico City, Cuernavaca, and the cutest town of Taxco. If you love culture, friendly people, and great food, I recommend all of the above, but personally would have loved to spend a little more time in Cuernavaca and Taxco. 


During my time in Cuernavaca I had the pleasure if enjoying a few cocktails and dinner at Las Mananitas Hotel Garden & Spa.  This place is amazing with peacocks strolling the grounds and lush private gardens. It would be perfect for an outdoor cultural inspired destination wedding. I also fell in love with their  tortilla soup and can't wait until I return in the future.  Below are some images from the hotel and my own images of the striking birds that call Las Mananitas home. 


Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment