Wednesday, February 18, 2009

MS. Details Adores Kate Triano Photography

I recently saw some absolutely gorgeous images that Kate Triano had taken of her and her husband while they were in California. The pictures are absolutely stunning and have furthermore encouraged me to do a similar shoot with my hubby, of course with Kate on the other side of the lens. Kate selected the ever talented Trista Lerit to photograph Joe and her, and what an amazing job she did. Also I have to mention that the hairpeice by Dorene's Veils that Kate had made is to die for.

I always love see who great photographers choose to take photos of them.

In addition to posting some of my favorite pic of Kate and Joe, I also wanted to highlight some of my favorite images from Kate herself. Any bride would be lucky to have her capture their special day.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment