Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and I'm looking forward to working with all our 2009 brides. Can you believe you’re getting married this year? I have an update that I'm working on and I hope to post it shortly so keep checking back. In the meantime we are proud to announce that our Bali wedding was just featured in Destination Wedding Magazine's 2009 World Guide and is on shelves right now. It was an honor to be featured and we look forward to getting many more of our brides weddings featured in magazines. We believe that every bride can have a magazine quality wedding and we look forward to helping you make it happen.

Photobucket

Photobucket


You can also see us in the current issues of Brides Washington, D.C. and Brides Maryland magazines.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment