Wednesday, November 25, 2009

All is Calm Inspiration

Here are a few of the little things that are inspiring me this week. I've decided to order my 2010 calendar from Life Love Paper. What a great company name! It makes me think of the engraving on my wedding band "My Friend, My Love, My Life".  I also love the polaroid look that the calendar images have and it will be just perfect on my desk. 


I've also been swooning over so many bib necklaces and the Heart by Ban.do collection. I can't decide on just one. VickiPhotobucket
First Row: Ban.do, Alices Looking Glass via etsy/ Second Row: 2010 Satsuma Press Calendar, Kam Lamp company via etsy/ Third Row: Alices Looking Glass via etsy, Delphine Studio via etsy/ Fourth Row: Once Upon a Paper 2010 calendar, Simply Bloom Photography/ Fifth Row: Ban.do/ Sixth Row: Alices Looking Glass via etsy, Bejewelled Bespoke via etsy/ Seventh Row: Life Love Paper via etsy 

No comments:

Post a Comment