Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Cutest Engagement Shoot by Laura Kay

One of my very unique couples, Veronica and Daniel, recently had their engagement shoot with Laura from Laura Kay Photography and I absolutely love the photo's. I was introduced to Laura by Kate Triano, one of my favorite local photographers, and I am so... glad she did.

Laura has such a great eye and loves unique couples, which is exactly what she got when I recommended Veronica and Daniel book her for their wedding. As part of their photography package they received an engagement session which took place around Haymarket, VA. I only wish I could have had an engagement session before my wedding, I’ll just have to plan some anniversary sessions to make up for it. I know my husband’s going to just love the idea. Sorry dear!

So at last here are some of my favs.





No comments:

Post a Comment