Monday, April 11, 2011

Special Feature on EAD Today!

Today is a joyous day. Not only is My Simple Details featured on Elizabeth Anne Designs for our design work on a styled country shoot for a new event venue, but I personally was the featured photographer. For some time I've had a passion of photography, in addition to my passion for event planning and design. Since I started working with brides and grooms, I always put an enormous emphasis on hiring the best possible photographer, and my clients have always been glad they took my advice. With the addition of a few more planners to our team and some amazing assistants (who helped with the featured shoot),  I now have more time to pursue both of my passions.  

For our current clients this new venture will not impact my personal involvement with their weddings or events, and I'm personally excited for each and every wedding we have coming up this year. Our new clients will just have a larger team to rely on. I will personally still be involved in all planning and design aspects of our clients events, but I may not be as heavily involved in the coordination the month of. 

So take a minute and check out out styled country bridal shoot at the new venue Lamontagne at Bluemont. I'll be posting more images and details about this new venue soon. Morgan, a super talented florist and owner of Petal and Hedges, designed all the floral pieced for the shoot. They were yummy, even when compared to that home baked pie, and you must check out the bride's boots.  



No comments:

Post a Comment