Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Fluffy Thoughts Cakes - New Home!

Lara at Fluffy Thoughts Cakes has made a number of my brides stunning and delicious cakes over the years and I was ecstatic to hear that she was opening a retail space that offers freshly baked goods including my favorite treat French macaroons. Lara actually made some amazing green tea macaroons for Kim and Kwang's wedding favors that were to die for.   


Lara's new bakery features a stunning private tasting room for brides and grooms to taste custom wedding cakes and you can even reserve the room for private events such as tea parties and bridal showers. I must say this space is just my style and I'm loving those light fixtures!  

The new location of Fluffy Thoughts Cakes is 1320 Old Chain Bridge Road, McLean, VA 22101 and the bakery will be open 9am to 6pm, Monday – Saturday with the private tastings available by appointment.  



So here are some images from their grand opening shot by Susan Hornyak Photography
New Space Fluffy Thoughts Cakes

No comments:

Post a Comment